Feel free to visit my other blog, Carefree Curls! It's about naturally wavy/curly hair. Also, if you're on a computer, click below to feed the fish. :)

Search Posts

Monday, February 22, 2016

February Birchbox (2016): Sneak Peak

Hello, everybody!
If you don't already know, I am subscribed to Birchbox's subscription box; every month, they send a box with 5-6 samples of fun products in it. So, in this post, I will give you a peek at what I will be receiving in my February 2016 birchbox! Read on. (Also, click here to subscribe to birchbox!)



Below are the products I'll be receiving! (Once it arrives, I will be posting my reviews of the products! Stay tuned!)


Arrow Boost Color Enhancing Lip Balm
Arrow is a line that birchbox has recently launched, so I'm curious to try out this product and see how it goes. I'm excited about this one. :)


Supergoop!® Advanced SPF 37 Anti-Aging Eye Cream
I'm only 18, so I'm not exactly concerned about anti-aging products at the moment.. I may actually give this one to my mom for her to try out. Although, it's nice that it has SPF in it; I may use it because of that. Either way, I'll give it a try and see if I like it.


Beauty Protector Protect & Detangle
I don't normally use detanglers, but I'm still looking forward to trying this out.


Harvey Prince Hello Body Cream
This product says it's infused with Harvey Prince's Hello fragrance, which mentions lemon as one of the top notes; I'm obsessed with lemon, so this makes me happy. ;)


Dasein Winter
Meh, I'm not super excited about this one. Fragrances can really be hit or miss with me, and the description of it didn't sound very enticing to me. We'll see.

-----

And those are what I'll be receiving! What are you getting in this month's birchbox? Share in the comments below!

Stay tuned to read my reviews of these products.

-CK

No comments:

Post a Comment